A few times a month, we'll spotlight an event or organization and share a little about the Alpha Chi sister(s) involved. We'll tag these events to make them easy to track, using "Supporting Sisters" and/or "SS" in the title of the post and in the Labels.
In addition to highlighting sisters who organize fundraisers, perform in and promote fine arts activities, and assist with philanthropic events, members of Epsilon Tau Epsilon also attend their events as a group, organize sponsorships, volunteer behind the scenes and contribute as a group.
Among the sisters and groups we have supported:
- Junior League of Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Ballet
- Tallahassee Symphony Society
- Stubbs Educational Foundation (a local group that provides youth music scholarships)
- Leadership Tallahassee
- South Georgia Ballet
- Springtime Tallahassee
- Big Bend March for Babies
- Christmas Connection (a local effort to raise funds and donations for families in need)
- and two local groups whose work benefits domestic violence survivors: Children’s Home Society and Refuge House.
We look forward to adding to this list in the coming months and hope you'll stay tuned to learn more!